Advantages to CEOs & Management Teams (Why Choose Us)
- Management team maintains their leadership role in the company and have full authority to execute the business plan.
- Management teams are financially rewarded for delivering superior performance.
We believe that people who create the value should reap the rewards and we seek management teams that desire to conceptually own the company for themselves.
- Significant cash bonus and profit sharing opportunities
- Significant co-investment opportunities and stock option programs. We believe in significant management and key employee stock ownership, targeting 20 - 40% of the company, through co-investments (on the same basis as ourselves) plus performance-based stock options.
- Management viewed and treated as our partners.
We develop the collaborative relationships management teams desire and ensure everyone's financial interests and incentives are fully aligned.
- We add real value without getting in the way of management.
Our better understanding of business makes us better partners for management; we are not passive "second guessers".
- We have the knowledge, experience and management tools necessary to help our companies implement their business plans and we provide them resources and capital they otherwise would not have access to
- We understand real world challenges management faces and are able to provide practical, implementable solutions.
- We have significant expertise in financial and capital markets and diligence / integration of add-on acquisitions.
- Company remains independent, enabling the management team to build upon the values and culture that have led to their current success.
- We have a strong track record of value creation. Our demonstrated methodology creates exceptional returns.
- Focused on growth, both organic and via acquisitions. We are experienced at developing and executing strategies that strengthen and grow our acquired businesses.
- Focused on serving the needs of employees and customers. Proven experience in running businesses for the good of our customers and employees.
- We can afford to think longer term.
We are not a limited life fund whose limitations have the potential to drive short-term decision making. We have the flexibility to focus on and manage our companies for the long-term and to do what is best for the company, its shareholders and its employees.